CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Next month card swap is {pop up cards} I have been researching ideas and have come up with a few. The girls in my swap are the best of the best and believe me when I tell you it is like being in a college course with each month having another difficult challenge, only I am the student who must have snuck into this class. I am basically blessed to be among such talented friends. I hope you like me style and if you have any feedback or helpful ideas please let me know.

4 comments:

Carol P

I am a big fan of pop up cards! Hop on over to my blog for some inspiration and a few templates and patterns.

Carol

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

PaigesPages

yeah! Jaime has a blog!! I loved your card.

Amber

Jaimie - I love your blog! And, I always love your cards!

Alicia

Jaimie--
I am so glad that you are now blogging!! I want to see pics of your cute kids--especially sweet Emma. We need to get together again!!