CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Halloween Was So Much Fun!

We had so much fun this year! We went to Bates Nut Farm to feed the animals and pick out pumpkins. It was neat to see the little girls trying to pick up the heavy ones. We took some fresh lettuce and carrots for the animals this year, it was easier for the little ones to feed them. We went to another pumpkin patch that had rides, the boys loved it! We will definitely be back next year. We had our annual Fall Festival at school and played lots of games. This year my friend Charla and I did lots of baking for the festival to raise money for the school it was so much fun! This year Noah was a zombie, Jonah was a vampire and Emmie was a princess and a witch. They were all so cute! We crashed our old wards Trunk or Treat. Our ward decided to not have one this year, the kids were really sad so we visited some old friend and made some new ones! Halloween night we went to Carmel Mountain Ranch and went to all the stores. They have an annual Trick or Treat for all the kids in the neighborhood. Then as if we needed more candy the kids decided to do a little more trick or treating all the way to our friends house. We finished the night with a scary movie and Pat and Oscars. I just love Halloween and this year was so much fun!

2 comments:

Kim W

Hey, I just found your blog! Love it! I had the same background! Ha! That must be why yours caught my eye! I love the idea you had on the cooking site for a recipe potluck! That's awesome!

Traciannee

Darling Jamie, I just found your blog off your facebook. I am so glad to see what your darling family has been up to. It has been about 10 years ago since I last saw you and your family.
What a darling family you have!
Traci Johns Chase (nanny from singles ward in poway)